Monday, May 10, 2010

Life at it's best!

As a mother of a family I want my family to live their lives to the fullest. For our family that means live simple and going back to the basics. I grew up in the 6th largest city (at the time I was growing up) in the USA, so things like farming, canning, living off the land, making my own clothes, handmaking gifts, etc; were all kind of foerign things to me. However my mom had grown up in rural Vermont, so I knew these things were in my blood. In the last couple years I have been devoted to teaching myself how to be..... ummm I guess...ME! I hope who ever follows my blog gets some inspiration and good tips on how to live a simpler better life.

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt that your Blog is going to inspire me and many others. You are a very special, in tune, Wife, Mother and Home Maker. You have brought joy to some many people's lives, including mine. It is nice when the younger generation can teach wisdom to us "Oldie's, but Goodie's" generation.Luv you, Aunt Lauren :-)

    ReplyDelete